At Neal’s Garage, we love our customers! The way you know this is by how we pay close attention to maintenance services for your vehicles. We know YOU get significant benefits by getting your maintenance performed properly.
Here are some of the benefits of proper maintenance
- Proper maintenance SAVES YOU MONEY! Neglecting your maintenance opens your vehicle up to all sorts of expensive auto repairs. Proper maintenance costs only a tiny fraction of the cost of many repairs. If you think the only maintenance you have to do is an oil change, you need to investigate the topic further. For example, a new transmission can cost you several $1,000’s, and the maintenance to avoid that is under $200 every few years.
- Proper maintenance increases your car’s resale value and you can sell it faster. A well cared for car is much more valuable to a buyer. Buyers know that if the maintenance has been performed, then it is much more reliable and therefore worth more to them. One big benefit of having us service your vehicle is that we keep all of your records so you can show them to a potential buyer.
- Proper maintenance extends the life of your car. If you are serious about keeping your the total cost of ownership of your vehicles down, then keep your car longer. Properly maintained vehicles allow you to keep your car longer and trade it in only when you are ready. Many people are forced to consider buying a new car or putting in $1,000’s into their used car when they neglect their maintenance. You should be in control of when you trade in, not your car.
- Proper maintenance helps your car stay safer. When maintenance is performed by expert technicians, they look over the car. At our company we routinely perform maintenance and safety inspections to make sure your car is dependable and safe. We don’t want to see your car come in on a tow truck and find you were stranded on the side of the road. Maintenance goes a long way to prevent this.
- Proper maintenance maximizes your fuel economy. There are many, many maintenance services that optimize your car’s fuel economy. Everything from tire pressure, to oil changes, to fuel system cleaning and more. With the price of gasoline today, this added benefit really helps.